Wasze ulubione cytaty z gier, filmów, książek itp. itd.

Wszystko co kojarzymy z kulturą: sztuka, język, subkultury & more

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Post autor: Go Go Yubari »

Zaliczyłam Donnie Darko 2 razy w ciągu tygodnia, więc się nie dziwcie, że mam fazę (nie obsesję, jak z Gackiem).
Btw. Jakieś zboki kręcą S. Darko... czyli DD2, tylko z jego siostrą. Zapowiada się gniot.

Ronald Fisher: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Sean Smith: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Ronald Fisher: Smurfette?
Sean Smith: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Sean Smith: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Ronald Fisher: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Sean Smith: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Ronald Fisher: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Sean Smith: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Ronald Fisher: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

---

Gretchen: My mom had to get a restraining order against my stepdad. He has emotional problems.
Donnie: Oh, I have those too! What kind of emotional problems does your dad have?
Gretchen: He stabbed my mom four times in the chest.
Donnie: Oh.

---

Gretchen: You're weird.
Donnie: Sorry.
Gretchen: No, that was a compliment.

---

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

---

Gretchen: Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.

---

[Donnie tries to kiss Gretchen and she pulls away]
Donnie: Well I-I, sorry I...
Gretchen: Donnie wait...
Donnie: I like you a lot...
Gretchen: I just want it to be... at a time when... it...
Donnie: When what?
Gretchen: When it reminds me just...
Donnie: When it reminds you of how beautiful the world can be?
Gretchen: Yeah...
[turns her head]
Gretchen: and right now there's some fat guy over there staring at us.

---

Donnie: Well look, um... uh... you wanna go with me?
Gretchen: Where do you wanna go?
Donnie: No, I mean like go with me, like you know... like, that's what we call it here... going together...
Gretchen: Sure
[pauses for a moment, turns and walks away]
Donnie: Ok-hey where're you going?
Gretchen: I'm going home.

---

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you still think about girls a lot?
Donnie: [Under hypnosis] Yeah.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: How are things going at school?
Donnie: I think about girls a lot.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: I asked you about school, Donnie.
Donnie: I think about fucking a lot, in school.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: What else do you think about, when you're at school?
Donnie: Married With Children.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you think about your family?
Donnie: I just turn down the volume and think about fucking Christina Applegate.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: I asked you about your family.
Donnie: [Chuckling] No, I don't think about fucking my family, that's gross.

---

Donnie: [reading poem in class] A storm is coming, Frank says / A storm that will swallow the children / And I will deliver them from the kingdom of pain / I will deliver the children back the their doorsteps / And send the monsters back to the underground / I'll send them back to a place where no-one else can see them / Except for me / Because I am Donnie Darko.

---

Rose Darko: Our son just called me a bitch.
Edward Darko: You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch.
Awatar użytkownika
Nienormalny_PS2
Malboro
Malboro

Post autor: Nienormalny_PS2 »

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Fajny. Nierealny.
Awatar użytkownika
Boni
Dark Flan
Dark Flan
Kontakt:

Post autor: Boni »

Co do Donnie Darko, pamiętam scenę kiedy dyrektor mówi w gabinecie: "Proszę państwa, jeszcze raz, co dokładnie Donnie powiedział nauczycielce (nie pamietam jej imienia)? a nauczycielka:-"Żebym wsadziła karty linii życia w swój odbyt!". Rozwaliło mnie to, bo chwilę wcześniej jest ta scena i nie wiemy na początku co on do niej powiedział :lol:

[ Dodano: Nie 26 Lip, 2009 23:25 ]
No i rozmowa z Cunnighamem: "-Ile pan za to dostał?" :lol:

[ Dodano: Nie 26 Lip, 2009 23:27 ]
Pamiętam też scenę kiedy ta stara wariatka prosi Rose o wyjazd na konkukrs Sparkle Motions. Ta scena miała w sobie omen śmierci. O matko, nie wiem jak to im się udało.
glamorous vamp
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Nigdy nie byłam wielką fanką Buffy, Anioła i całej tej wampirzej ferajny, lecz ostatnio coś mnie nachodzi na klasyki. Poza tym (przez jedną taką) wpadłam w fazę Spike'a... Teraz musze tylko zaliczyć 7 sezonów lol serialu o wampirach. No cudnie. A oto dlaczego postanowiłam zapoznać się z Buffy i jej Scooby Gangiem.
Kilka cytatów by Spike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cw2_K_Kg0s

---

Big Ugly: When I kill her, it'll be the greatest event since the crucifixion. And I should know, I was there.
Spike: You were there? Oh, please. If every vampire who said he was at the crucifixion was actually there, it would've been like Woodstock.
Big Ugly: I oughta rip your throat out.
Spike: I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flower person and I spent the next six hours watchin' my hand move.

---

Spike: You can't deny it. There's something between us.
Buffy: Loathing. Disgust.

---

Buffy: You know what? I don't think you want us to let you go. Maybe we made it a little too comfy in here for ya.
Spike: Comfy? I'm chained in a bathtub drinkin' pig's blood from a novelty mug.

---

[Dru has broken up with Spike]
Spike: We killed a homeless man on this bench. Me and Dru. Those were good times.
[chuckling]
Spike: You know, he begged for mercy, and, you know, that only made her bite harder.
Buffy: I guess you had to be there

---

Buffy Summers: Spike, I just saw you taste your own nose blood. You know what? I'm too grossed out to hear anything you have to say. Go home.
Spike: It's blood. That's what I do.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX4pJs1kGr0

Spike: [as Rachel] How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk of a night thing?
Spike: [as Angel] No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. And now, I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth... No, not the hair. Never the hair.
Spike: [as Rachel] But there must be some way I can show my appreciation?
Spike: [as Angel] No, helping those in need's my job, and workin' up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough.
Spike: [as Rachel] I understand. I have a nephew who's gay, so...
[gasps]
Spike: [as Angel] Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away.

---

Joyce: Have we met?
Spike: Uh, you hit me with an axe one time. Remember, uh, "Get the hell away from my daughter"?

Nie ma to jak wampir z brytyjskim akcentem i tona czarnego humoru. Bruce sobie odpocznie XD
Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Ababeb »

Przypomniał mi się przepis na ciasto z Portala:

One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix. One can prepared coconut pecan frosting. Three slash four cup vegetable oil. Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three slash four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Don't forget garnishes such as: Fish shaped crackers. Fish shaped candies. Fish shaped solid waste. Fish shaped dirt. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Pull and peel licorice. Fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment. Candy coated peanut butter pieces. Shaped like fish. One cup lemon juice. Alpha resins. Unsaturated polyester resin. Fiberglass surface resins. And volatile malted milk impoundments. Nine large egg yolks. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. One cup granulated sugar. An entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands.' Two cups rhubarb, sliced. Two slash three cup granulated rhubarb. One tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb. One teaspoon grated orange rhubarb. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire. One large rhubarb. One cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb. Two tablespoons rhubarb juice. Adjustable aluminum head positioner. Slaughter electric needle injector. Cordless electric needle injector. Injector needle driver. Injector needle gun. Cranial caps. And it contains proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals. That will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue.
The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
Ashramus
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Ashramus »

jest to cytat, ale nie wiem skad pochodzi.. pewne osoby potwierdzily, ze tez znaja ten tekst, ale nie wiedza skad pochodzi..

"co to k***a?! roraty?"
~~~<< piesek preriowy >>~~~
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

W ogóle Bioshocka można cytować i cytować....

Kochajmy Doriana <3
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Jaco
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Jaco »

Obrazek

Ostatnio odkryłem Star Treka... jakieś 20 lat za późno, ale nadrabiam :)

Star Wars przy tym ssie!
Awatar użytkownika
mroczna sarna
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: mroczna sarna »

Jaco pisze: Ostatnio odkryłem Star Treka... jakieś 20 lat za późno, ale nadrabiam :)

Star Wars przy tym ssie!
Ty się nie podlizuj - tak łatwo focha nie sprzedam :P

Na zlocie mieliśmy nocne seanse w tym roku - TOS i TNG najlepsze odcinki.

Daj znać w odpowiednim wątku, jaka seria według Ciebie jest najfajniejsza oraz które filmówki :)

Co do cytatów, to kilka z mojego ulubionego bohatera TNG - Q. Yubari ma sporo jego cech :D

Lt. Cmdr. Data: I have the curiosity of humans; but there are questions that I will never have the answers to - what it is like to laugh or... or cry. Or to experience any human emotions.
Q: Hm - well, if you ask me, these human emotions are not what they're cracked up to be.

Q: You're right, of course. I'm extraordinarily selfish. But it has served me so well in the past.
Capt. Picard: It'll not serve you here.
Q: Don't be so hard on me, Jean-Luc. You've been a mortal all your life, you know all about dying. I've never given it a second thought. Or a first one, for that matter. I could've been killed. If it hadn't been for Data and that one brief delay he created, I would've been gone. No more me... And no one would have missed me, would they?

Lt. Cmdr. Data: Of more immediate importance is your ability to work within groups.
Q: I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent.

Capt. Picard: Return that moon to its orbit.
Q: I have no powers! Q the ordinary.
Capt. Picard: Q the liar! Q the misanthrope!
Q: Q the miserable, Q the desperate! What must I do to convince you people?
Lieutenant Worf: Die.
Q: Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books lately?

Q: I know human beings. They're all sopping over with compassion and forgiveness. They can't wait to absolve... almost any offense. It's an inherent weakness of the breed.
Capt. Picard: On the contrary, it is a strength.
Q: You call it what you will. But I think you'll protect me, even though I've tormented you now and again.
Commander William T. Riker: Fighting off all the species which you've insulted would be a full-time mission. That's not the one I signed up for.

Q: What is it about these squirming little infants that you find so appealing?
Doctor Beverly Crusher: I'm sure that's beyond your comprehension, Q.
Q: I desperately hope so.
:D

Yakuza 0 (PS4)
, World of Final Fantasy (PS4), Tales of Berseria (PC)&(PS4)
Awatar użytkownika
Sephiria
Administrator
Administrator

Post autor: Sephiria »

Deja Q - jeden z najlepszych odcinków TNG i zdecydowanie jeden z moich ulubionych.

Dodam jeszcze jeden:

Q: Please, don't fall back on your tired cliche of charging to the rescue just in the nick of time. I don't want to be rescued. My life as a human being has been a dismal failure. Perhaps my death will have a little dignity.
PICARD: Q, there is no dignity in this suicide.
Q: Yes, I suppose you're right. Death of a coward, then. So be it. But as a human, I would have died of boredom.
"Mój świat się składa ze mnie,
Bo żyję tutaj sam
To moje przeznaczenie
Tu tylko ja i tylko ja"
(IRA - Wyspa ego)
Awatar użytkownika
qfas
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: qfas »

Jaco pisze: Star Wars przy tym ssie!
Ej Jaco, chcesz się bić? :D

Na studiach długie dysputy prowadziłem o wyższości SW nas ST, walcząc z naprawdę sporą ilością trekkies :D. A ile się wypisałem na tym na jakichś dawno pozamykanych forach internetowych... Ech, młodości i wojenki :D
Teksty w podpisach zazwyczaj trącą sztampą.
Awatar użytkownika
mroczna sarna
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: mroczna sarna »

qfas pisze:
Ej Jaco, chcesz się bić? :D
On tylko grę wstępną do zneutralizowania mojego focha prowadził :D

Btw. Star Wars to zupełnie inny gatunek i bez sensu jest porównywanie tych dwóch sag. No i zgadzam się z Jaco - SW troszeczkę jednak ssie :D

Jedyny Star Wars jaki mi się podoba, to ten tutaj z tą Leią <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_odSLmoKTA

Yakuza 0 (PS4)
, World of Final Fantasy (PS4), Tales of Berseria (PC)&(PS4)
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Offtop ON: Dla mnie plucie się SW vs ST ma tyle sensu, co wszelkie wojny PC vs Konsola, XBox vs PS, narty vs snowboard itp. itd. Both is good i tyle - Offtop OFF.

Star Treki wszelkie na Netflixie się pojawiły.... kiedyś sięgnę... po wszelkich Black Mirrorach, Hannibalach, Doctorach Who itd. XD

Swoją drogą....

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Jaco
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Jaco »

mroczna sarna pisze:
qfas pisze: Ej Jaco, chcesz się bić? :D
On tylko grę wstępną do zneutralizowania mojego focha prowadził :D
Szczerze mówiąc, pisząc to teraz nie wiedziałem, że jesteś takim fanem ST ;p Nawet Twoje "Live long and prosper" nad avem zobaczyłem niedawno.

Nie no, akurat stwierdzenie że SW ssie było mocno przesadzone z mojej strony, bo w sumie tak nie uważam. Niemniej jednak saga SW jest dla mnie tym, czym... nie wiem... Władca Pierścieni/Hobbit - fajne kino, ciekawa fabuła, czy ogólnie cały świat, można pójść do kina jak wyjdzie coś nowego i wrócić do życia codziennego. ST za to totalnie moim życiem zawładnął. A jako tako nie jestem nawet fanem sci-fi...
GGY pisze:Offtop ON: Dla mnie plucie się SW vs ST ma tyle sensu, co wszelkie wojny PC vs Konsola, XBox vs PS, narty vs snowboard itp. itd. Both is good i tyle - Offtop OFF.
To swoją drogą.

----------------------
Dobra, jeżeli chodzi o cytaty to z mojego innego ulubionego serialu :>

1. Peg, did your mother get so fat she spread across the border?

2. I'd invite you in but instead I think I'll just beat the crap out of you.

3. It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time.

4. We all have to live with our disappointments... I have to sleep with mine.

5. Something sinister's going on so I know a woman's behind it.

6. If you want to have sex, the kids have to leave, and if you want it to be good, you'll have to leave.

7. Run like Mexican water through a first-time tourist.

8. I don't HAVE to go to sleep after sex. I WANT to go to sleep after sex. I welcome the darkness.

9. Oh, look at the starving children. Woah man, now we're having fun!

10. I haven't showered in a week so I think I better get right to bed...

11. Ah, home sweet hell.

12. Back then, mother meant cooking but then gay meant happy.

13. I hate my life ... can't eat, can't sleep, can't bury my wife in the backyard.

14. A man is a man all his life. A woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife.

15. Insurance is like marriage. You pay and pay but you never get anything back.

I mój rodzynek:
Bud: You know dad, maybe I should join the Army, I hear that women are attracted to men in uniform.
Al: It's not the uniform son, it's that they know the men are trained to take orders and eat crap.

chyba nie trzeba pisać, z którego ;p
Awatar użytkownika
qfas
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: qfas »

Jak się w końcu Ocaju spotkamy, to możemy podyskutować nad wyższością jednego nad drugim :D

Och, Married with Children, te serial jako jeden z nielicznych przetrwał próbę czasu, ba! przaśne poczucie humoru dzisiaj bawi mnie jeszcze bardziej, niż kiedyś. Czyżby miało to wiązek z tym, że się pożeniłem? Nieee :P

Mój ulubiony kłot z serialu:

Peg: Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet so far.
Teksty w podpisach zazwyczaj trącą sztampą.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Kultura”