Jaką apokalipsą jesteś

Wszystko co userzy naprodukowali przed listopadem 2007 (od tego miesiąca liczona jest Czwarta Era :)

Moderator: Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
Diann
Kupo!
Kupo!

Jaką apokalipsą jesteś

Post autor: Diann »

Sprawdźcie jaką apokalipsa jesteście

Mój wynik:
What apocalypse would you be?
Alien Attack
You are an Alien Attack. Thanks to you, the human race will be anihilated by a freak species from planet not-earth. You're sneaky and devious, just the person to plan an attack where we are defenseless and completely caught in the destruction that is soon to be wreaked violently upon us! I hope you know a good lawyer!

Będę inwazją obcych... ALE TO JUŻ JEST NUDNE... :<
Ostatnio zmieniony wt 16 paź, 2007 16:35 przez Diann, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kilmindaro »

Napraw link.
Awatar użytkownika
kay350
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kay350 »

You are World War 3. You are mean and evil and just a bad person. You live, not even dangerously! You have a blatant disregard for everything! Thanks to your spicy lifestyle we're all going to die at the hands of some overpopulated and pissed off country where it's an ugly free-for-all in the throes of humid despair!
Czytanie opisów, szczególnie tych z gadu gadu, prowadzi do poważnych zwyrodnień mózgu.

http://musicshed.blogspot.com/
Diann
Kupo!
Kupo!

Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Ababeb »

You are an Alien Attack. Thanks to you, the human race will be anihilated by a freak species from planet not-earth. You're sneaky and devious, just the person to plan an attack where we are defenseless and completely caught in the destruction that is soon to be wreaked violently upon us! I hope you know a good lawyer!

Z ciekawości poszukałem i zamiast tego rozwiązałem inny quiz. Potem się zorientowałem, że to nie ten. :P

Plague
Your neurosis about staying clean and almost devoid of all infection will come in handy in the event of a PLAGUE APOCOLYPSE. Your intelligence and medical knowledge will become important as time goes on and overpopulation becomes a reality, just remember to balance your suspicions and concerns with a healthy dose of realism and antibiotics (but only if you really need them).
The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kilmindaro »

Obrazek
You are World War 3. You are mean and evil and just a bad person. You live, not even dangerously! You have a blatant disregard for everything! Thanks to your spicy lifestyle we're all going to die at the hands of some overpopulated and pissed off country where it's an ugly free-for-all in the throes of humid despair!

Obrazek
You are stubborn and headstrong, but your methodical and straightforward nature comes in handy when you are in the middle of a ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE. Just remember that a little flexibility and paying close attention to your assets will help you a great deal when fighting off hordes of the undead. Don't let the lumbering beasts of terror get you down, with a little determination you can get through anything.
Awatar użytkownika
CoD
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: CoD »

Plague

You are the Plague. You have to get to everything and everywhere and you are an obssessive human being with no self-control and stability. I suggest you get it together before someone finds a cure, my friend, because you are the disease that is destined to wipe out the bane of humanity. I hope you're satisfied with yourself, you mindless jellyfish!

Ahahahaha :lol:
Ha&#363;! Omochikaer&#299;!

Gumon hyakushutsu...

Yuri est ars boni et aequi
Awatar użytkownika
Vaan
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Vaan »

You are 666. You're a crazy and insane person with a pentchance for cruelty, a dangerous combo. Now, all of us are doomed to die when the devil seizes us and plummets us into the fiery depths of hell. Nice going!
Awatar użytkownika
Lenneth

Post autor: Lenneth »

LOL, fajne. :]
Mam te same wyniki, co Kil. :]
Awatar użytkownika
Gagarin
Malboro
Malboro

Post autor: Gagarin »

mi wyszło...
Umierając zawsze miej przy sobie prezerwatywę... nawet po śmierci możesz zarazić się HIV albo jakimiś innymi fajnymi wenerami.
Diann
Kupo!
Kupo!

Tylko ja mam jaką taką oklepaną tą apokalipsę... :<
Awatar użytkownika
Sephiria
Administrator
Administrator

Post autor: Sephiria »

PiS-ageddon.
"Mój świat się składa ze mnie,
Bo żyję tutaj sam
To moje przeznaczenie
Tu tylko ja i tylko ja"
(IRA - Wyspa ego)
Orania

Post autor: Orania »

Plague

You are the Plague. You have to get to everything and everywhere and you are an obssessive human being with no self-control and stability. I suggest you get it together before someone finds a cure, my friend, because you are the disease that is destined to wipe out the bane of humanity. I hope you're satisfied with yourself, you mindless jellyfish!
Awatar użytkownika
Gveir

Post autor: Gveir »

You are 666. You're a crazy and insane person with a pentchance for cruelty, a dangerous combo. Now, all of us are doomed to die when the devil seizes us and plummets us into the fiery depths of hell. Nice going!
We are the outstretched fingers,
That seize and hold the wind...
Awatar użytkownika
Lady Luck
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Lady Luck »

Plague

:lol:

Niezłe, hehe.
Heheheahehahehahehahehahehhehehehahhahyh
ODPOWIEDZ