Humor-śmieszne linki,obrazki,dowcipy itd... część 3

Czy trzeba cokolwiek tłumaczyć? Róbta co chceta - tu możecie się do woli wyszaleć!

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Post autor: Go Go Yubari »

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
mroczna sarna
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: mroczna sarna »

Jak nazywa się ten co nie rozróżnia kolorów?
- daltonista.
a ten co rozróżnia?
- rasista..

Trzech gości którzy ukończyli wyższe uczelnie zastanawia się, jak się pozbyć teściowych. Facet po Polibudzie: Kupię jej samochód, pogrzebię przy nim trochę, poprzestawiam i stara purchawa roz**** się na drzewie. Gość po Akademii Medycznej: Skombinuję arszenik i sypnę jej do żarcia. Zdechnie w 30 sekund kur**. Absolwent Akademii Rolniczej: Kupie całą paczkę ibupromu, wsadzę wszystkie do gęby, przeżuję, ulepię z nich jedną dużą, wysusze w mikrofalówce i położę na stole... Dwaj pozostali: I co dalej? Jak to co? Ona wejdzie do pokoju, powie: "Ojej, jaka wielka tabletka ibupromu!", a ja wyskoczę z szafy i ją pier***ę siekierą w plecy!

Biegnie facet za odjeżdżającym z peronu pociągiem, macha rękami, krzyczy... W końcu pociąg znika powoli w oddali, zdyszany facet ciężko opada na ławkę. Podchodzi do niego kolejarz:
- Co, spóźnił się pan na pociąg?
- Nie kur*a, wyganiałem go z dworca!

Yakuza 0 (PS4)
, World of Final Fantasy (PS4), Tales of Berseria (PC)&(PS4)
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kilmindaro »

Always makes me smile.
Prof. Miller's In-class Assignment for Wednesday.

Remember the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"? "Well, today we will experiment with a new form called the 'tandem story'. The process is simple. Each person will pair off with the person sitting to his or her immediate right. As homework tonight, one of you will write the first paragraph of a short story. You will e-mail your partner that paragraph and send another copy to me. The partner will read the first paragraph and then add another paragraph to the story and send it back also sending another copy to me. The first person will then add a third paragraph, and so on back and forth. Remember to re-read what has been written each time in order to keep the story coherent. There is to be absolutely NO talking outside of the e-mails and anything you wish to say must be written in the e-mail. The story is over when both agree a conclusion has been reached."
The following was actually turned in by two of my English students: Rebecca (last name deleted), and Gary (last name deleted).

THE STORY:
(first paragraph by Rebecca) At first, Laurie couldn't decide which kind of tea she wanted. The chamomile, which used to be her favorite for lazy evenings at home, now reminded her too much of Carl, who once said, in happier times, that he liked chamomile. But she felt she must now, at all costs, keep her mind off Carl. His possessiveness was suffocating, and if she thought about him too much her asthma started acting up again. So chamomile was out of the question.

(second paragraph by Gary) Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant Carl Harris, leader of the attack squadron now in orbit over Skylon 4, had more important things to think about than the neuroses of an air-headed asthmatic bimbo named Laurie with whom he had spent one sweaty night over a year ago. "A.S. Harris to Geostation 17,....", he said into his transgalactic communicator. "Polar orbit established. No sign of resistance so far..." But before he could sign off a bluish particle beam flashed out of nowhere and blasted a hole through his ship's cargo bay. The jolt from the direct hit sent him flying out of his seat and across the cockpit.

(Rebecca) He bumped his head and died almost immediately, but not before he felt one last pang of regret for psychically brutalizing the one woman who had ever had feelings for him. Soon afterwards, Earth stopped its pointless hostilities towards the peaceful farmers of Skylon 4. "Congress Passes Law Permanently Abolishing War and Space Travel," Laurie read in her newspaper one morning. The news simultaneously excited her and bored her. She stared out the window, dreaming of her youth, when the days had passed unhurriedly and carefree, with no newspapers to read, no television to distract her from her sense of innocent wonder at all the beautiful things around her. "Why must one lose one's innocence to become a woman?" she pondered wistfully.

(Gary) Little did she know, but she had less than 10 seconds to live. Thousands of miles above the city, the Anu'udrian mothership launched the first of its lithium fusion missiles. The dim-witted wimpy peaceniks who pushed the Unilateral Aerospace Disarmament Treaty through the congress had left Earth a defenseless target for the hostile alien empires who were determined to destroy the human race. Within two hours after the passage of the treaty the Anu'udrian ships were on course for Earth, carrying enough firepower to pulverize the entire planet. With no one to stop them, they swiftly initiated their diabolical plan. The lithium fusion missile entered the atmosphere unimpeded. The President, in his top-secret Mobile submarine headquarters on the ocean floor off the coast of Guam, felt the inconceivably massive explosion, which vaporized poor, stupid, Laurie and 85 million other Americans. The President slammed his fist on the conference table. "We can't allow this! I'm going to veto that treaty! Let's blow 'em out of the sky!"

(Rebecca) This is absurd. I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My writing partner is a violent, chauvinistic semi-literate adolescent.

(Gary) Yeah? Well, you're a self-centered tedious neurotic whose attempts at writing are the literary equivalent of Valium. "Oh shall I have chamomile tea? Or shall I have some other sort of f*****g TEA??? Oh no, I'm such an air headed bimbo who reads too many Danielle Steele novels."

(Rebecca) Asshole.

(Gary) Bitch.

(TEACHER) A+ - I really liked this one. Only group to get an A
Awatar użytkownika
qfas
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: qfas »

Teksty w podpisach zazwyczaj trącą sztampą.
Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Ababeb »

The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
Donosiciel
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Donosiciel »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5loNvzgCo
THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!! xD
the best!
A to dla lubiących DOOM'a ;p :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcKqIIiMZ4

[ Dodano: Czw 16 Gru, 2010 16:04 ]
Obrazek O_o
Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Obrazek
The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
Vhaeraun
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Vhaeraun »

Awatar użytkownika
Raven
Redaktorzy
Redaktorzy
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raven »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzRjZRD ... r_embedded reklama z przerwy Super Bowl z Ozzym i Justinem Bieberem :D strasznie chciałbym zobaczyć miny hejterów bibera.
Słuchaj więc nas chociażby szła cenzorów horda
Razem zbudujemy punkowego megazorda
Rebel forevor, transformatą napieprzamy
Niech soczyste ŁO K***A obija się o ściany
Awatar użytkownika
Ivy
Kontakt:

Post autor: Ivy »

Obrazek

awwww
Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Vivi714
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Vivi714 »

Awatar użytkownika
Jaco
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Jaco »

Nie lubię demot. Kto w ogóle wymyślił tą nazwę? Jak przeglądałem ów "demotywatory" jak siedziałem na 4chanie (sto lat temu) to były on jakieś takie inne i w ogóle... śmieszne, fajne, mądre. Polacy zrobili z tego kaszankę...

Ale ja nie o tym. Ów pomysł siedział mi w głowie już od jakiegoś czasu, a teraz w końcu postanowiłem zmarnować trochę mojego czasu (późno jest, mam gdzieś że się powtarzam) by go zrealizować. Mam nadzieję, że się spodoba ;]

Obrazek

link jakby z jakiegoś powodu obrazek był niewidoczny...
Awatar użytkownika
Raven
Redaktorzy
Redaktorzy
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raven »

Przepiękne xDDD
Słuchaj więc nas chociażby szła cenzorów horda
Razem zbudujemy punkowego megazorda
Rebel forevor, transformatą napieprzamy
Niech soczyste ŁO K***A obija się o ściany
Awatar użytkownika
Sephiria
Administrator
Administrator

Post autor: Sephiria »

Zastosujemy jako kampanię reklamową, może w bannerze :D?
"Mój świat się składa ze mnie,
Bo żyję tutaj sam
To moje przeznaczenie
Tu tylko ja i tylko ja"
(IRA - Wyspa ego)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Off Topic”