Offtopiczalnia część 3

Czy trzeba cokolwiek tłumaczyć? Róbta co chceta - tu możecie się do woli wyszaleć!

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Ababeb »

The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
Gveir

Post autor: Gveir »

We are the outstretched fingers,
That seize and hold the wind...
Awatar użytkownika
Bahamut
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Bahamut »

Awatar użytkownika
Bahamut
Kupo!
Kupo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Everyone loves small kids :D
Ostatnio zmieniony ndz 03 maja, 2009 22:49 przez Bahamut, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kilmindaro »

Bahamut pisze:Everyone loves the small kids :D
Takie pytanie do lingwistów, czy to zdanie jest poprawne pod względem gramatycznym? Z ciekawości pytam.
Awatar użytkownika
Bahamut
Kupo!
Kupo!

Lolz po co ja tam the napisałem >.< kajam się i przyznaje do błędu.
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Bahamut pisze:Lolz po co ja tam the napisałem >.< kajam się i przyznaje do błędu.
Nie bulwersuj się tak, sam nie mam pojęcia czy tu jest błąd.
Awatar użytkownika
Bahamut
Kupo!
Kupo!

kilmindaro pisze:Nie bulwersuj się tak
Ależ skąd, bulwersuje to ja się wtedy gdy ktoś mi mówi, że Haruhi umiera w ostatnim odcinku :lol: teraz byłem zły na brak własnych umiejętności.

BTW. i will (g)rape you
Awatar użytkownika
Markfrompoland
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Markfrompoland »

Well, everyone, everybody działa jak trzecia osoba l. pojedynczej, więc loves jest na miejscu, ale the chyba powinno nie być, bo tutaj te małe dzieci nie są sprecyzowane, to są każde małe dzieci, jak I like music, but don't really enjoy the music of that band.
Ain't no sunshine when I'm gone.
Awatar użytkownika
Ababeb
Dark Flan
Dark Flan

Post autor: Ababeb »

Hi, I am the strongest. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am the strongest. The name is Cirno. I am over 60 years old and I like manipulating cold. I have a blue dress. If you don't post this in 12 threads, I will come to your house at midnight and hide in your bathroom. When you're asleep I'll freeze all water in your house. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles got this email. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, foolish Patty. While she was asleep, I left the water running in the bathroom. When she woke up her entire house was covered in ice! Haha Patty, haha. You don't wanna be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M Simon hates chain mail, but he didn't wanna be cold in the morning. He put it in 4 threads. Not good enough George. The next day George couldn't take a shower because his bathtub was completely covered with ice! And he couldn't flush the toilet because water in it was also frozen. Haha George haha! Now, you don't wanna be like George do you? Case 3: Valarie Tyler got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. She only put this in 7 threads. Well, that night when she was having a shower she saw a frozen frog in the mirror It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life. Case 4: Derek Minse. This is the last case so I'll tell you about it. Derek was a smart person. He posted this in 12 threads and found a lost loli on the ground. He was recieved promotions while browsing /jp/ and his dakimura accepted his penis. Now his pillow and him are living happily ever after. They now have 2 beautiful figmas. Post this in 12 threads or you'll serve the consequences. 0 - your whole house will be frozen; 1 to 6 - you won't be able to use the bathroom; 7 to 11 - you'll get the biggest fright of your life; 12 and over - you're saved and will have a great fortune. Now hurry!!!! post this in 12 threads!!
The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats
Awatar użytkownika
Markfrompoland
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Markfrompoland »

Well done, Link, Ganon is once again imprisoned cum.
Ain't no sunshine when I'm gone.
Awatar użytkownika
qfas
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: qfas »

http://testname.cc/testname/preexistenc ... ubmit=Test

Hłehłe :D. Przynajmniej z Japonii :D.
Teksty w podpisach zazwyczaj trącą sztampą.
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Wiecie że to jest 15 post na tej stronie? I 95125 na krypcie?

Obrazek

Fajnie, nie?
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Off Topic”