Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

Rasy w FF XIV

Post autor: Gokulo »

Skany z nowego Famitsu, dolaczam to co ludzie juz potlumaczyli:
My Japanese isn't good enough to read most of the blurry scanned stuff, but from what I can tell, there are four base class categories: Fighter, Sorcerer, Gatherer, and Crafter. These are then further defined by the Armory system. The last three pictures are of the Fighter, Sorcerer, and Crafter.
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
"When you make your character, aside from choosing the race, you will also be able to customize their appearance. Head, skin color, hair type etc, there will be multiple factors. Just how exact we will be able to customize their appearance is still unknown, but we mean it in a good way when we say that it seems like it will become a worry to many players."
Obrazek

Nowa rasa(?), albo hume o profesji gatherer:
Obrazek
We all travel a maze of relationships, it goes on with or without you. I search the sea of the unconscious... I look for you... to find my true... self...
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Post autor: Go Go Yubari »

Tarusie jak zwykle przesłodkie, chociaż wyglądają na tym skanie ciut poważniej, niż w FFXI.
Galka bez ogona...co to za galka w ogóle lol. Poza tym wszystko bez większych zmian (pomijając grafikę). Mithra wygląda trochę bladziej i wsio. Design bardzo przyzwoity, ale jestem ciekawa nowej rasy. Nazwy....no cóż, przyzwyczajenie robi swoje jednak i mało mnie one przekonują, ale w sumie to mało istotne.
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

To jednak na 95% nie jest nowa rasa. Poprostu przez ten blask wyglada jakby mial rogi, a tonajprawdopodobniej jakas czapa z piorami czy cos. A skan przedstawia raczej profesje Gatherera poprostu.

Co do "bladosci". Tak jak powiedzane bedzie mozna kolor skory zmieniac, wiec nie ma obaw :)
Mniej bardziej ciekawi, ze np. Hume i Mithry maja w lore podzial - Hume na Midlanders i Higlanders, Mithry na Sun Seekers i Moon Keepers. Ciekawe czy to tylko dla potrzeb fabuly, czy beda sie czyms roznic i bedziemy mieli wybor?? (I tak, tez nie mam zamiaru narazie przestawiac sie na nowe nazwy :P)

Aha, tych skanow nie bylo wiec prosze: Miqote(Mithra) i Elzen/Erezen(Elvaan)
Obrazek

Obrazek
We all travel a maze of relationships, it goes on with or without you. I search the sea of the unconscious... I look for you... to find my true... self...
Awatar użytkownika
Kairi-chan
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Kairi-chan »

ja tam chętnie pogram bladziochą mithrą ;)
słodkie są^^

Szkoda że galkom ucieli ogona, ale za to proporcjonalnie są dużo lepsi.
Elvaan female nadal jak babo-chłop wygląda meh. Za to male lepszy.. i nawet potrafi wyglądac jak tru mag :3

Ciekawe czy nadadzą rasom inne charaktery. Fajnie by było to może ludzie przestali by narzekać że te same rasy. Zresztą dosyć mam już słuchania tych nadętych elvaanów.. mogli by być dla odmiany wykształceni i mili >o

Licze też na to, że w fabule wystąpią inne postacie niż tylko elvaan i hume jak w ff11 :<

Lalafell :3 cute ^_^
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

Maly opis ras :)

The Hyuran are said to be the most prolific race of all Eorzea. This is pretty much in line with Vana'diel, as they again appear to take the role of "default race." The article says that they migrated to Eorzea in large number from neighboring islands and continents. They brought with them great technology and innovation that raised the civilization of Eorzea to new heights (quite literally, judging from the trailer). Having immigrated from a variety of lands there is great diversity to be found amongst the Hyuran in terms of language and culture. The two main classifications of Hyuran are "Midlanders" who migrated to lower areas of Eorzea, and the "Highlanders" who migrated into the hills and mountains.

The "Elvaan" of Final Fantasy XIV are called "Elzen." However, the official English spelling is not visible in the pictures. The Elzen are the anscestral race of Eorzea, and have clashed with the Hyuran in the past to defend their homeland. In addition, they are said to possess impeccible hearing, but this could just be a joke. Let us not forget the rumors of Sumo Wrestlers in Final Fantasy XI spread by those clever Japanese players. More information will be avaiable on them soon. The Elzen, that is.

Lalafell are short, munchkin-looking creatures not unlike the TaruTaru of Final Fantasy XI. They are a race of farmers who live mainly near the Southern Sea. They also boast an exceptional degree of intelligence.

The Roegadyn are a muscular race of fishermen that live near the Northern Sea. It appears that some work as hired mercenaries or bodyguards, but others lead a less noble life as pirates. A portion of their explanation is cut off, so I will get into more detail about them upon the magazine's release.

Miqo'te are cat-like people who are again known as fierce hunters. They are mainly separated into "Sunseekers" and "Moonkeepers," the latter of which are nocturnal. Together, the Miqo'te are a minority race in the land of Eorzea. It is rumored that the Miqo'te will be even more cat-like than their Mithran counterparts. More information to come once the full blurb is visible.
igor
Kupo!
Kupo!
Kontakt:

Post autor: igor »

Obrazek

To jest jakaś klasa niewolników seksualnych? Raplay goes online?

http://kotaku.com/5505529/the-10-tribes ... s/gallery/

reszta nowych klas tutaj do obejrzenia na kotaku
Wiem wszystko i nic poza tym - blog
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

igor pisze: Raplay goes online?
He??

W kazdym razie to nie klasy tylko frakcje wsrod ras.

Na oficjalnym kanale FFXIV na youtube pojawil sie pierwszy filmik pokazujacy troche z gry, na dniach powinny rozpoczac sie alpha testy, wiec polecam sledzic wydazenia tym bardziej zainteresowanym ;)
igor
Kupo!
Kupo!
Kontakt:

Post autor: igor »

Gokulo pisze: He??
RapeLay, literówka.

Ogólnie te frakcje wyglądają całkem fajnie prócz tej - mnie projekt tego kolesia rozwalił, stanik i tzw. "choker"? LOL
Wiem wszystko i nic poza tym - blog
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Final Fantasy XIV - Online”