INFO

Moderator: Moderatorzy

czapka
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: czapka »

Witam,
ja tu na forum się za dużo nie udzielam, ale chciałem poinformować iż mam dostęp do bety XIV i jakby ktoś miał jakieś pytania to chętnie udzielę odpowiedzi :)

Dzisiaj po pracy mam w zamiarze pierwszy raz odpalić XIV także jutro na pewno już będę w stanie dać jakieś info :)
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Post autor: Go Go Yubari »

http://mmorpg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=33681&start=1440

Myślę, że ten temat jest dość wyczerpujący.
czapka
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: czapka »

Go Go Yubari pisze:http://mmorpg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=33681&start=1440

Myślę, że ten temat jest dość wyczerpujący.
ahhh no tak, ja głupi :)
nie pomyślałem, żeby zobaczyć czy nie ma czegoś podobnego na mmorpg.pl :P
Broli1988
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Broli1988 »

Witam.Mam pytanie kiedy będzie można kupić te grę i w nią grać?
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Zamawiać preordery już można, pokop w googlach. Na razie premierę zapowiedziano na 30 września.
Awatar użytkownika
Krychu4k
Kupo!
Kupo!

Post autor: Krychu4k »

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/#/about/game_info

Wymagania wcale nie sa takie straszne, szczegolnie pod XP SP3 (Vista i 7 ssie), bardziej przeraza mnie cena - 8,99 GBP /miesiecznie czyli okolo 50-60 zl/miesiac. Nie jest to najdrozsza stawka, ale jednak taka niska tez nie. Szkoda, ze tylko NCSoft mial polityke odnosnie Lineage II - placisz raz grasz caly czas.

Moim zdaniem gra wyglada bardzo jak "Aion" - rowniez dziecko NCSoft. (Grafika, Motion-Capture, HUD i efekty swietlne). Mam nadzieje, ze choc rownie wyczekiwane - bedzie o wiele lepsza.

Czytalem wielokrotnie zapytanie, czy bardziej sie oplaca czekac na PS3 czy na PC, niektorzy mysleli nawet o kupnie sprzetu specjalnie pod te gre. W chwili obecnej koszt PS3 - ok. 1200-1400 zl, a wersja na piesa dostepna dopiero od 2011. Koszt samego blaszaka bez monitora, klawiatury itd tez okolo 1200-1400, a premiera juz za niecaly miesiac.

PieC moim zdaniem win!

EDIT: Wlasnie doczytalem, ze za kazda postac w swiecie czternastki bedzie trzeba zaplacic DODATKOWO 3 EUR/miesiecznie i maksymalnie mozna miec 8 postaci. To jest porazka - minimalna oplata to 16 EUR/miesiecznie czyli jakies 65 zl
Awatar użytkownika
Kairi-chan
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Kairi-chan »

Krychu4k pisze:Wlasnie doczytalem, ze za kazda postac w swiecie czternastki bedzie trzeba zaplacic DODATKOWO 3 EUR/miesiecznie i maksymalnie mozna miec 8 postaci. To jest porazka - minimalna oplata to 16 EUR/miesiecznie czyli jakies 65 zl
To i tak w ff14 nie ma większego znaczenia, gdyż pojedyncza postać może levelować wszystkie joby na jakie tylko jej przyjdzie ochota. Dodatkowa postać nie jest do niczego potrzebna, chyba że chce sie dzielić z kimś konto. Poza tym minimalna opłata to 13 euro, a nie 16 i z tego, co właśnie wyczytałam 1 postać do trzymania itemków jest za darmo, więc de facto ff14 powinno wyjść mi taniej niż ff11 *grins*
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Gokulo »

Szkoda tylko, ze czlowiekowi juz sie nie chce importowac gry, a dolar tez inna cene ma niz kiedys :D Ah te czasy gdy placilo sie niecale 30zl za abonament D;
We all travel a maze of relationships, it goes on with or without you. I search the sea of the unconscious... I look for you... to find my true... self...
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

Tja, też nad tym ubolewam. Przywykłam do płacenia w dolarach. Był taki okres, że płaciło się grosze, eh. Po komentarzach jakiś trolli "jak nie ma free serwera, to ja nie gram, nie będę płacił" cieszy mnie jednak abonament. Taki naturalny rodzaj selekcji XD
Awatar użytkownika
kilmindaro
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: kilmindaro »

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/fina ... -20100825/

Yup, można ekspić jedną postacią tylko przez 8 godzin w tygodniu. W płatnym MMO. Można wprawdzie obejść system przez zmianę klasy, ale i ona ma limit - 8 godzin. Na tydzień. W płatnym MMO.
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

Nie do konca jest to stale "8 godzin". S-E poprostu wymyslilo sobie jakas liczbe exp, ktora normalny gracz powinien zrobic w ciagu mniej wiecej 8 godzin i system "zmeczenia" wlacza sie po tym jak tyle expa zrobisz. Od tego momentu potrzeba kolejnych "około 8 godzin" zeby nasz exp zniknal totalnie, co godzine co 10% +/-.
We all travel a maze of relationships, it goes on with or without you. I search the sea of the unconscious... I look for you... to find my true... self...
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

"Zmęczenie postaci", co za bezsens. w dodatku, że za grę się płaci -_- Jak ktoś chce grać 20/24, to mu na to pozwolić. Rozumiem 8h/dziennie, ale w tygodniu? :/ Jak to dokładnie ma być w końcu? -_-
Awatar użytkownika
Gokulo
Cactuar
Cactuar

Tłumaczenie postu z japonskiej beta strony (S-E tak kocha reszte swoich graczy, ze drugi dzien na stronie NA i EU zadnego info):
We'd like to thank all the beta testers for their cooperation during the closed beta test. We have received your valuable opinions and feedback and will do our best to incorporate them into the open beta and official release versions of the game.

Now, we have received a lot of questions and opinions from everyone today, and we would like to give you some answers regarding character growth balance in beta phase 3.

First, the concept was to achieve a balance which would allow those with little time to enjoy FFXIV to get more out of their play time, and above that, create a game that does not force you to spend long hours playing it. To that end, we implemented Guardian's Favor, which adds a bonus to Guildleve, and makes it easier to level in shorter amounts of time.

To balance this out, we came up with a hypothesis regarding what amount of skill points and experience one was likely to earn in an hour. Think of this as a rate at which a player can fight battles, do Guildleves or skill-up.

Then, using that supposed amount, we made it so you can earn 8 hours worth of skill points and experience at 100% of this rate. The subsequent 7 hours' worth will gradually see the attainable skill points and experience points fall to 0.

The limitation on thee amount of points you can attain is set on a weekly timer. Once it passes a week since you first began leveling a particular skill, the limitation resets to zero. After it resets, it will come into effect again once you begin work on that skill once more.

Even if you are hit with this limitation during a one-week period, its detrimental effects decrease if you do not level that particular class. You can even recover back to the full 100% rate of point acquisition, so you do not always have to wait the full week for the limitations to go away.

The skill points you do not gain are instead saved as Surplus Points. Each class has its own amount surplus points, so you can try out a new class if surplus points begin appearing in your log window.

However, each class does not have its own amount of experience, so playing a different class will not mitigate the declining experience point rate.

This is the system as currently implemented.

In truth, this system was not just put in during phase 3 of the beta, but has been implemented from the start. However, we have received many opinions saying the system explained above is not what actually appears in phase 3 of the beta. There are several reasons for this.

Around the time of beta phase 3, it became possible to play for longer periods of time, thus increasing the amount one could play in a single week.
In beta phase 3, Guildleves received a boost in skill points and experience points awarded to encourage party play.
The skill points and experience gained from defeating enemy parties as well as weaker single enemies was lowered, though due to a bug, did not take affect initially in beta phase 3. This was fixed during beta phase 3.
The number biggest culprit behind this issue was that last bug, which allowed players to gain more skill points and experience than we expected, causing the limitations to come into effect much quicker. Of course, not adjusting the limitations in accordance with the boost to Guildleve was a problem as well.

The lack of explanation regarding these adjustments was a mistake on our part for which we sincerely apologize.

The numbers behind these limitations are all still under development, and we plan to adjust them according to player feedback in an effort to make them less severe. In particular, we are considering making the decline in points less drastic and are already hard at work on it. Also, as the limit on experience carries over through class changes, we plan to lessen its effect compared with the limit on skill points.

At the very least, we promise players will not be hitting the limit as quickly as they did at the start of beta phase 3.

Also, I would like to address one other thing below:

The reduction in what you acquire from gathering is based on the actions of that particular class and is unrelated to limitations on leveling. We are also in the process of adjusting this and plan to make changes based on player feedback.

Surplus points currently have no use. However, there are opinions saying preparing some kind of reward would be good, but that's just giving people something else to strive for, which misses the whole point of this system. We want to take our time and thoroughly investigate this issue.

Now, the open beta test will include more than just the above adjustments. As we stated before, awarding more skill points for party play is also an important topic we plan to address, so we hope you enjoy testing out what we come up with.

Lastly, as director of this title, I wish to deeply apologize for the lateness of my comments due to my absence while attending Gamescom. In addition, articles written during my trip contained much speculation, outdated information and mistranslations which only invited more confusion. In the future, I will do my best to make direct, official statements in a timely manner. I humbly ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

See you in the open beta!

Final Fantasy XIV Director

Nobuaki Komoto
Awatar użytkownika
Kairi-chan
Cactuar
Cactuar

Post autor: Kairi-chan »

dla mnie to lepiej;)
ff14 zagrażało zawaleniem przeze mnie studiów >p
a tak chociaż sama gra będzie mnie pilnować <.<
Awatar użytkownika
Go Go Yubari
Ifrit
Ifrit

http://www.gameover.pl/index.php?p2023, ... asy-xiv-pc

Jak ktoś jest zainteresowany, a nie interesuje go edycja kolekcjonerska. Sklep przeze mnie sprawdzony i ukochany za 2 gry <3

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games-an ... antasy+XIV

Koledzy obywatele z forum XI się wywiedzieli, że maja wysyłać poza UKe *dziękujemy kolegom obywatelom i wręczamy im szare mydło z wyrazami wdzięczności*

To tak w ramach OT.

chociaż ten pomysł z 8h mnie zniechęcił póki co.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Final Fantasy XIV - Online”